Photo Time 02/10/2012
Are you excited about your trip? When do you leave? You best take a buttload of photos! I wanna see what Argentina looks like!
I loved Kevin the Giant Cat. He is beautiful. I wish my cats were bigger. The biggest cat I ever saw was in France when I was living with my Aunt Nath. It belonged to some friends of hers we went to go visit in the French equivalent of the Blue Mountains. This thing was as big as a beagle, I swear. I'm pretty sure I wrote you about it. I'll bet it's still alive, and lives for one hundred years. Maybe we should start calling giant cats "French Sea Turtles".
Moving on, here are some things that have been going on this week:
1) it has become clear to me that anyone named "Nina" is totally awesome
2) I found a pigeon wing on the street. If I had more time, I would have picked it up and then wandered around asking people "have you seen my pigeon?"
3) sat next to thug looking dude on the train who solved his rubics cube about 5 times during the few minutes I was sitting next to him. His best time is 20 seconds, though the world record is 7 seconds. I wish I had taken a video of him. It was pretty awesome.
4) Shot some video for a jewelry company website. The hosts were stylists or stylish quasi-celebs-- Deborah Norville, Phillip Block and this chick Kelley Dooley who has a line of sassy sportswear (rhinestones and some bedazzling are involved) called BodyRock. They were all super nice people-- Deborah Norville is one of the most genuine and kind people out there-- I adore her! And Kelley even gave me one of her sportsbras which is actually the best I've ever worn. I may have to give up my slobby t-shirt habit.
5) Oh, and in other news, I am having a major wedding planning crisis, but I'll save that for another time.
I am trying to take better pictures, but anyway, here are a few snaps.
I miss you and I hope you have safe travels lady! Big hugs and kisses!